Register to Vote!
DC Republicans may cast their vote on April 3, 2012 for the DC Presidential and local Primary. In order to vote in the DC Primary, you must be a registered DC Republican voter. If you are unsure of your registration status, please click here.
If you would like to change your party affiliation to Republican or register to vote for the first time, please download the form here and mail it to the DC Board of Elections and Ethics. Their mailing address is: 441 4th Street NW, Suite 250 North, Washington, DC 20001. Once you submitted your voter registration form or change of party affiliation form, we encourage you to call them to confirm your paperwork has been received at: (202) 727-2525.
The positions that will be on the April 3rd ballot are:
1. Candidates for President of the United States;
2. Candidates for DC Republican National Committeeman and Republican National Committeewoman;
3. Candidates for Delegate;
4. Candidates for Shadow Senator;
5. Candidates for Shadow Representative;
6. Candidates for At-Large DC Council; and
7. Candidates for Ward 2, 4, 7 & 8 DC Council.